Schools are changing. As a head teacher, or school business manager, you know that today you have to take on many of the specialist tasks that were once managed by the LEA. You also know that you’re not at expert in these areas, for example, Human Resources (HR).
Yet, you have pressing HR needs
You need to recruit the right people. You need to create the right contracts of employment, handle salaries, absence and performance issues effectively and take control of all the things that people in HR do.
What you need is expert HR support
Ideally, you need expert HR support from a company that understands schools and their unique needs.
Welcome to DOHR
DOHR And Schools
We are a one-stop shop HR practice, providing HR support and consultancy services to schools on a bespoke basis.
We work with school leaders to identify the specific support needed whilst remaining mindful of the budget available.
As a cost conscious manager, you want to pay for the HR support you need, not what you are given. At DOHR we work as part of your senior management team to provide excellent HR support for your school.
HR Support We Can Offer
We can supply:
- HR administration, including contracts of employment, HR letters for sickness, absence and maternity leave
- Support by telephone and email for all HR issues; additionally we can work with you on site for disciplinary, grievance or interview purposes
- HR consultancy: developing bespoke policies and procedures specific to your school’s HR needs
- A third party interface with payroll, occupational health, health & safety and training providers
- Other relevant support as agreed with you.
So What Should You Do Now?
Pick up the ‘phone and call 01923 504100 today to arrange a free onsite meeting to discuss your specific HR support needs.
Alternatively you can email us at HRforSchools@dohr.co.uk and ask us to call you.
Take action now, and get access to the HR support you need for your school.
Subscribe to our HR for schools mailing list