As a business, our network is important to us and therefore we have built up strong relationships with suppliers who are able to provide schools with the quality of service they need delivered in a timely, affordable manner. If you require introductions to any of these suppliers, please just ask, alternatively if you contact them yourself, please mention DOHR.
Our efficient payroll partner is able to provide schools with the following support whether you have 10 or 300 staff to pay.
- All submissions via RTI, including Full Payments Submissions (FPS) and Employer Payment Submissions (EPS)
- Processing of all Leavers & Starters incl. P45s/P46s etc
- Processing of Holiday pay, SSP, SMP and SPP
- P32 Payments advice re: PAYE/NI payable to HMRC
- All “Year End” processes as appropriate under RTI including P60s for all employees
- Processing of benefit payments such as pensions and childcare vouchers
- General correspondence with HMRC in relation to any of the above including update of PAYE/NI coding notices when necessary
- Regular communication with the clients & postage of the paperwork monthly
Our Health & Safety partner is able to provide schools with the following services, irrespective of size:
Legally required documentation:
- Health & Safety Policy Statement
- Fire Risk Assessment
- General Health & Safety Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- Workstation (Display Screen Equipment) Risk Assessments
- Ad hoc risk assessments, including expectant mothers, stress and COSHH
Certificated training courses:
- Manual Handling (½ day)
- Fire Marshal / Fire Safety (½ day)
- Health & Safety Management (1 day)
- Paediatric First Aid (1 day or 2 days)
- The Young First Aider for 7-15 year olds (½ day)
Marketing For Schools Leaders: a consultancy programme which will help your school to:
- increase enrolments
- find more sponsors
- attract high-calibre staff
- build your standing in the local community.
Your Marketing Adviser: a marketing support programme designed to supply marketing advice to you over the course of a term so that you can get your marketing systems set up and automated. Specifically we can help you to:
- write your marketing plan
- prepare your marketing calendar
- implement a range of marketing strategies
- evaluate the success of the marketing strategies you use.
Stockline Ltd is a highly professional, quality refurbishment and commercial construction company.
With a quality assurance certificate of ISO 9001:2008 we are totally client focused with a commitment to deliver all projects, however large or small, on time and on budget.
We can offer skilled tradesmen to carry out the whole spectrum of school building maintenance including painting and decorating, joinery, carpentry, tiling, plastering, heating, plumbing, roofing, partitioning, electrical, glazing and general building works.
We only employ quality, trusted personnel who are experienced at working at prestigious establishments throughout the South East.
Former Clients have included Kings College, Camden School for Girls & The Royal College of Physicians.
HL schools prides itself on it’s boutique school photography service but at prices that are comparable with much larger national companies. Based in Barnet, North London, HL Schools services schools within the M25 and beyond. HL Schools are Sims accredited and have written software to manage the process of school photography which Capita recommends to other school photographers. See www.picscheckout.com.
If your school is unhappy with your current school photographer, why not give HL Schools a try.
If there are services you require that you don’t see here, again, please just ask – we are well connected with some great people.